One of my new resolutions for 2015 in terms of my blog is to actually do something about the awards I have been nominated for by some awesome bloggers. I always read the comments and smile that someone has taken the time to nominate me for something but I always forget to complete the necessary parts of the award. So, I would like to apologize for the very late response to each and every one of you! It truly means a lot to me that you have nominated me for an award and I feel awful that I ignored your kindness until now. This year I am going to try and change that by completing these nominations over the next month!
First, thank you to Booked Away by Sophie nominating me for this award!
7 Facts About Myself:
1) When I am not reading, I am going to see plays, musicals, symphony or Shakespeare productions
2) However, I cannot sing, act or play a musical instrument if my book shelf depending on it!
3) If a book hints at a love triangle in its synopsis, I refuse to pick it up (there are a few exceptions like if I love that author,etc.)
4) I am a TV addict: I watch at least 10 shows on a regular basis
5) My favourite TV show at the moment is Once Upon a Time
6) My favourite band is a Canadian group called Marianas Trench (check them out!)
7) I love anything Marvel
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
1) You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2) You must list the rules and display the award.
3) You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4) You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5) You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.