Top Ten Tuesdays: Is a weekly meme feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers post their Top 10 List for an assigned topic! I will not be participating every week, but I will occasionally take a shot at it! You can always find these lists (past, present and original) on my Riffle Page!
This Week’s Topic:
Top Ten Series I Want People to Know About
When I read the topic for this week (“Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough/In A While”), I wasn’t sure where to start. So, I looked at my Top Book Series to see what I had there. Only three I feel are of the “underrated” variety and so I had to think of another way to come up with titles. What I did, was go to my “Read” folder on GoodReads and sorted my books by the number of GoodReads ratings they had (least to largest). It wasn’t long before I found a few series I thought more people should read.
I’m also super excited to display my picks as a slider thanks to Riffle Books now that my site is self-hosted. Simply click on the arrow to see what books I have picked and why!
(In no particular order):
Links to My Reviews:
- The Gathering Storm (The Katerina Trilogy) by Robin Bridges
- The Girl in the Steel Corset (The Steampunk Chronicles) by Kady Cross
- The Iron King (The Iron Fey Series) by Julie Kagawa
- Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange Trilogy) by Lesley Livingston
- Crossing the Line (Without a Trace Series) by Ally Bishop
- Schooled (Travesty Series) by Piper Lawson
- Leaving Amarillo (Neon Dreams Trilogy) by Caisey Quinn
- After Math (Off the Subject Trilogy) by Denise Grover Swank
- Vixen (The Flappers Trilogy) by Jillian Larkin
- Mystic City (Mystic City Trilogy) by Theo Lawrence
Do you share some of these series on your TTT post?
Leave a Link to your TTT in the comments below!