January – March 2016
Last year, I decided to make my Monthly Inventory into a Quarterly Inventory. It’s a lot of formatting for a monthly post and honestly, nothing that exciting happens…usually.
Winter 2016 has been a monumental few months! Not only did I publish my 500th post but I also made the leap to self-hosting at the end of February. It was more than a little overwhelming but I think I have a handle on everything now. I still need to update some things on the site due to the change in themes and formatting but I’m really happy with everything and glad I made the decision to switch.
- 42 Books Read + 14 novellas
- 4 nonfiction novels
- 3 standalones (including 3 ARCs)
- 14 of books from my TBR Jar
- Started 12 new series (including 5 ARCs)
- DNF’d 2 Series
- Finished 2 series from start to end
- Finished 7 previously started series
- Read sequels for 4 previously started series
|Favourite Reads||Least Favourite Reads|
*Note: If the review is available, click on the cover! However, due to the nature of my blog (ie I review whole series) it often takes me a few weeks to publish a full review (pending book availability) so look forward to seeing some of these reviews in the upcoming weeks/months if there is no link available!
I thought it would be fun to keep track of my reading progress from my Kobo this year. While I do own a Kindle now, I mostly use my Kobo for everyday reading. One of my goals this year is to increase the % of finished novels on my Kobo with my various challenges.
- Stats as of February 10, 2016
- % Of Library Complete: 16%
- # of Books Finished: 434
- # of Total Reading Hours: 1739
- Stats as of March 31, 2016
- % Of Library Complete: 17%
- # of Books Finished: 452
- # of Total Reading Hours: 1808
While 1% increase may not seem like a lot, considering I have ~300+ books on my Kobo, it’s a great feeling!
Most Viewed Post
Most Viewed Review
My 8 most recently updated posts:
You can get the full details on all my challenges on my dedicated pages but here is a quick update:
365 Days of YA Challenge: 0 Seasonal; 0 Monthly; 1 Weekly; 1 Daily books added
Goodreads Challenge: 56 books added
Rock My TBR Challenge: 14/12 + 1 of Priority
Book Blogger Organization Challenge: Updated Series Recaps (1/3)
Commenting 365 Challenge: Blogs visited 50/365
You can still join in on these discussions:
- Throwdown Thursday: First Person POV vs Third
- TTT: Series Everyone Should Know About
- SERIESous Spoilers: Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Riffle Lists: Find Your Next Romance Read
- Moved to Self-Hosting
- Guide to come soon
- Launched Throwdown Thursdays as a Monthly Meme
- Changed themes!
- Joined as a Blog Tour Host
- Created a Giveaway widget for my sidebar
- Update old posts
- Update Archives
- Fix Broken Links
- SERIESous Tips Feature
- Updated Kindle vs Kobo Guide
Goodness! I rotated through a lot of artists this season including: Marianas Trench, The Killers and Panic! at the Disco.
What were your biggest reading or personal accomplishments this past winter?
Leave a comment below!