Top Ten Tuesdays: Is a weekly meme feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers post their Top 10 List for an assigned topic! I will not be participating every week, but I will occasionally take a shot at it! You can always find these lists (past, present and original) on my Riffle Page!
This Week’s Topic:
Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017
This was harder to compile than I thought. It looks like most sequels I am waiting for are being released in the latter half of 2017. But there are still some big, must-read titles for me being published in the first 6 months of 2017.
(In no particular order):
Links to My Reviews:
- Thunder Road Series by Katie McGarry
- Starflight by Melissa Landers
- Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
- Mayhem Series by Jamie Shaw
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- The Falconer Trilogy by Elizabeth May
- A Court of Thorns and Roses Trilogy by Sarah J Maas
Do we share any of the same titles?
Leave a Link to your TTT in the comments below!