Top Ten Tuesdays: Is a weekly meme feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl where bloggers post their Top 10 List for an assigned topic! I will not be participating every week, but I will occasionally take a shot at it! You can always find these lists (past, present and original) on my Riffle Page!
This Week’s Topic:
Top Ten Books I Read Because of Book Bloggers
For the last few years, I’ve kept track of books I’ve decided to add to my TBR because I read some great reviews on book blogs. I used to just label the books with a particular tag on Goodreads but then I realized I couldn’t trace them back! So now I makes notes about the post and blogger so I know who to thank when I finally pick up the book.
I did do a similar TTT post in 2016 but that was books I had on my TBR from other blogs. This time, I’m focusing on books I have actually read and the blogs I found them on!
(In no particular order):
Links to My Reviews:
- The Diabolic — from Sarah @ Written Word Worlds
- Blackhearts — from Ava @ Bookishness and Tea
- Everything, Everything — from Becca @ Becca and Books
- The Thousandth Floor — from Stephanie @ In Wonderland
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me — from Dani @ Dani Reviews
- Tiny Pretty Things — from Cristina @ Girl in the Pages
- Secret Heir — from Darque Dreamer Reads
- Beauty of the Beast — from Raven @ Dream Addictions
- No Pants Required — from Alicia @ Shooting Stars Mag
- Stalking Jack the Ripper — from Stephanie @ In Wonderland
Do you keep track of where you find your books?
Leave a Link to your TTT for me to visit in the comments below!