As summer approached this year, I decided to take on some book-focused BINGOs to not only help me decide what books to read this summer, but to also diversify what I read. I find that I stick to certain genres that I love but rarely try anything new. My goal with these BINGOs is to discover some new reads that I would have never picked up as well as get a few TBR off of that never-ending shelf!
Bookish BINGO: Ready for Spring 2015 | Retreat at Random House Canadian BINGO
My Goal: Get at least 2 lines
Ready for Spring 2015 Card
Original post (including my picks!) found here!
See the full details of how I did here!
Check out my dedicated Riffle List Here. Or find all my reviews here.
My Goal: Get 1 Line
Retreat at Random House Canadian Reading BINGO Card
Selected titles list on its way!
- Canada AM List: So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson
or Myths, Molecules and Monkeys (for a true Canadian pick)
- A Book by a Canadian Author (Not Margaret Atwood): One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker
- A Mystery or Thriller by a Canadian Author: All the Rage by Courtney Summers
- Free Square: Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong
- Canadian Novel Adapted for Screen: Room by Emma Donoghue
Last Updated: December 8, 2015