Top Ten Tuesdays: Is a weekly meme feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers post their Top 10 List for an assigned topic! I will not be participating every week, but I will occasionally take a shot at it! You can always find these lists (past, present and original) on my Riffle Page!
This Week’s Topic:
Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors
I wasn’t planning on writing any more Top Ten Posts for April but these next two weeks were too good to pass up!
I think the title gives it all so without further ado:
Here are my picks for my ALL TIME Favourite Authors:
(in no particular order):
- Tessa Dare – my favourite Regency read author for her humour and sexual tension
- Monica Murphy – love her characters
- Lesley Livingston – a great Canadian author who seamlessly blends mythology and Shakespeare into her works
- Richelle Mead – her stories always have a great blend of action and romance
- Cassandra Clare – her worldbuilding skills are second to none
- Cora Carmack – her romance reads have a great blend of romance and humour
- Meg Cabot – I think I read all her books as a Teen, even her adult romances!
- Abbi Glines – if I want a juicy, drama-filled New Adult read she is my #1
- Jennifer L. Armentrout – while I find her works to sometimes be formulaic, I enjoy that her stories have unique spins (ex. gargoyles, aliens, etc)
- Colleen Hoover – the newest addition on this list but she writes flawless New Adult stories
You can check out more of my favourite authors on my Top Picks Page of my blog 🙂