Top Ten Tuesdays: Is a weekly meme feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers post their Top 10 List for an assigned topic! I will not be participating every week, but I will occasionally take a shot at it! You can always find these lists (past, present and original) on my Riffle Page
This Week’s Topic:
Top Ten Resolutions for 2016
I had a great 2015 blogging year if I do say so myself! I had an abundance of posts to publish, started and joined some fun new features, participated in great challenges and met some fantastic bloggers. Last year, I had 5 simple resolutions and I met them all. This year, I have a mix of blogging and reading goals I would like to meet.
Here are my Ten Blogging and Reading Resolutions for 2016:
- Clean up blog post tags
- Tweet at least 6 times a week (excluding post publishing tweets)
- Update Series Recaps on monthly basis
- Visit 365 Blogs and comment (see my Challenge page for 2016)
- Be more proactive about cross posting reviews to Goodreads/Riffle/etc
- Read 1 Netgalley book a month
- Read more books from my TBR (see my Rock my TBR Challenge Page)
- Publish my “Trilogy Termination Blitz” reviews
- Have no more than 5 books on hold at the library
- Do not start a new series by an author I have unread novels from
I also have a few bucket list items:
- Participate in 2 Readathons
- Participate in 3 Twitter Chats
- Read 2 Classic Novels
What resolutions do you have for this year?
Leave a Link to your TTT in the comments below!