This month’s tag:
This or That Tag
I love tags that make me choose between a set of predetermined choices–less work for me…in theory. There are a few categories down here that I wish had a third option for.
This tag was originally created by Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks and I was tagged by the awesome Jordan @ The Heart of a Book Blogger. Definitely check out her answers because she’s got some great ones.
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or in the bed?
I’m a bed reader. It’s how I wake up in the morning and how I go to sleep at night.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I want to read more books where the lead is a male. I tend to stick to genres where female characters are more prevalent; though, duel POVs seems to be very popular in New Adult fiction…
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks?
I have such a sweet tooth, it’s insane.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Trilogies though I honestly prefer duologies. Trilogies have a more natural progression to me, even if they slump a bit in the middle. Quartets are hard to write plot-wise.
5. First person POV or third person POV?
Man, sometimes I wish these questions had a situation to give some context! I tried to answer this exact question in a Throwdown Thursday post earlier last year. Short answer: I prefer my romances to be first person but my mysteries and thrillers to be third person.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Damn, I do both. But I find the morning to be most productive in terms of reading more. I get up earlier than I have to in order to get a few chapters in before work/school.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
I am cheap but I also love to support my local library. I would say that 90% of the books I read are from the library though I’ve tried to read more of the books I own over the last year.
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Let’s go with cry. I usually read alone so no one can judge me as I shed a tear or fill a bucket. I prefer my movies to be humorous.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Are we talking the hard cover the dust jacket covers? In that case black because it shows less dirt.
If we are talking the cover itself, I like the clean contrast a white cover provides.
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
I’m going with plot. I can hate the lead characters but still enjoy the plot of a novel; it just helps if I like them or if they have strong character development.
Thanks again Jordan!
Please Tag Yourself and Link Back for me to read!